About Me

My photo
hello ! i love jungyonghwa , thats basically the thing you need to know . many people talk behind my back , but no matter what , i am who i am . kaythanks & happy reading cos every post is written w effort ! :D ♥ !

Monday, January 3, 2011

try again , smile again .


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPHIA NEO WEN CHENG !

i knw i shld be celebrating w youh but my mum ^$%#%^#%$&^ . my bestf bday how can like that treat me de wtf i want die ): . sorrryyyy . ): ): ): . if i knew i shouldnt have eaten those chocolates wtf wtf wtf ): . go die carmencheelimin ): . &now my kor had a car accident wtfwtf , i feel so sad omg ): . what to doooooo ): .


ytd went aunt's hse & somerset w cousins . yami yoghurt unforgettable . ilike . anyone want eat w me ? i really need one right now t brighten up my mood ): . cameriod w cousins aft that jiu the end le . picts come le i den post .  i feel like killing myself wth ):

2011 doesnt seem to have a great start ): 
try again smile again - cnblue thanks . you rock i suck .



Cnblue + FTI + Onew + 3 dk whos on mbc gayo daejun .
watching this in a btr mood might be btr ? :/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment