About Me

My photo
hello ! i love jungyonghwa , thats basically the thing you need to know . many people talk behind my back , but no matter what , i am who i am . kaythanks & happy reading cos every post is written w effort ! :D ♥ !

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3 more days :D .

hello ! 3 moredays t cnblue's first year anni ! :D ! havent one year jiu so famous le , awesome or what ? :D ! ofc awesome ma horrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . yong ~ . school's fucking piss me off . mdm wong ling ling damn annyhow one sia . retire le still come back . -.- . 2E2 very pathetic dont you think so ? sec 2 le still need everthing clip , everything up . :/ . plus i this year very hardworking eh ! even mdm wong's class i still listen very attentively leh !! - proud - . but she still change my seat -.- .


JEALOUS BODOH !! SUA . anyone who finds seohyun's spec , the black-red one , tell me where kay ! i finding ~ . i so far only found one website budden , need alot of cappings . help me kay ! - muacks - !

study study ~
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! im so going to score high marks for sec 2 ! :D !

No comments:

Post a Comment