About Me

My photo
hello ! i love jungyonghwa , thats basically the thing you need to know . many people talk behind my back , but no matter what , i am who i am . kaythanks & happy reading cos every post is written w effort ! :D ♥ !

Thursday, January 13, 2011

westzone .

school sucks ttm as usual , must get use t it . :/ . netball , ran & did courtwork etc . next monday jiu westzone alr . excited & nervous much . our grouping is bad , 3 tough teams , must win 2 . at least . i have a phobia of MGS since primary school , hopefully i cann overcome them . yuanching fighting ! :D !



tmr yonghwa's banmal song which he changed the name to ' For the First-Time Couple in Love ' , would be releaseeed !! cant wait h3h3 ! he changed th lyrics t his own instead of the ones in we got married . :DDD ! the lyrics damn sweet larhh ! :D , i love .

When I saw you for the first time, you were so shy and your smile was so pure
until today, we are getting closer
My heart flatters everyday with anticipation
How do I talk to you?
How can I make you smile?
I wanna hold your hand but I thought it’s too awkward
there’s only the awkward smiles
from now on hopefully we can use banmal
we are still not good at it and still awkward
but don’t say Thank-you formally, just speak friendlier
we are going to be in a banmal relationship
please come to me gradually
and look into my eyes and say, I love you

When I hold your hands,
I feel like my heart stops
I don’t remember what I said
my hearts just flutter
we are going to love each other
I won’t let your hands go, forever
I want to cherish you
my eyes seeing you telling me, “I love you”


&2moredays till cnblue's first year anniversary !

No comments:

Post a Comment